Monday, February 26, 2007

Of ear infections and computer problems

Sundays are no longer good days for me. Last week that was the day my computer quit working. As soon as I leave the library and head back to my apartment I'm calling Apple so that I can get it taken care of, finally. This week that was the day that I went to bed at 10:30 only to be kept awake for five and a half hours by my ear, which was in more pain than it has ever been (maybe). I'm seeing a doctor at the health center on campus at 3:00 this afternoon, but I was too tired to go to school this morning and proctor state tests fro my middle school students.

That's been enough whining. Hopefully my computer will be fixed soon, and then I'll be back with consistent posts about the Ducks and Blazers as we head into (and toward) the postseason.

No comments: