Thursday, February 01, 2007

Getting back into a good routine

I've finally developed a good routine that includes riding my bike to the middle school and stopping to get coffee in the mornings. Last week I finished reading The Satanic Verses--which was excellent, by the way--so now I can get back into the habit of blogging in the mornings while I drink my coffee. I was going to write about watching both overtimes of the Portland-Memphis game and the overtime of the Oregon-Washington State game this weekend, but I haven't yet.

So the purpose of this post is just to inform my (assumed) readership that there will be more and consistently posted content again very soon.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Thanks for the update. I was curious.

Luke said...

assume a way.

glad that you're no longer a christian (who else would read the satanic verses but a satan worshiper?