Monday, September 06, 2004

should have bought a new car...

so, my car officially sucks. it nearly died yesterday, though i did make it to patrick's. i'm here in berkeley now. he and i went to get some parts for it today that i think fixed the problem. hopefully that's the case, since i plan on driving through the grapevine tonight so that it's not too hot. we'll see about everything though. i'm beginning to think--unless it's fine now, which i hope it is--that i may need to get a new car anyway. and that will suck. or be cool. but probably both. i miss people already. it's funny how the way i perceive things changes based on who they remind me of. so i can see something that would usually make me really happy, but instead of feeling happiness i miss someone because it reminds me of them. weird and lame. that's all for now, hopefully i'll be able to update from costa mesa soon, and even more* hopefully from phoenix not too long after that.

*when i say even more hope i mean it takes even more hope to think i'll be able to make it to phoenix in my car. this is because it seems that i have much less hope of making it.

1 comment:

Krispin Mayfield said...

Jacob, you were kind of stealing the theme of my post on his cynical view of marriage...and it was hilarious. Although, you also had a sort of self-preserving heart-felt message embedded in it. By the way, if he's coming home, I want to as well. Although, you know the wild and crazy life up here is... wild and crazy. Well, mostly because I just got back from downtown with my cousin, around 1:00. Before that was a campfire at a friend's house and before that worship team practice. Before that, sanding floor boards all day. So exciting. Hope your car makes it, Josh.