Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the queen of scene girls revisited

okay, so i assmed that "my readers" would understand by my silence what happened with the queen of scene girls. apparently not. quick story: she was kind of with a guy, or a bunch of them, or something like that. in addition, I DON'T ASK GIRLS OUT! geez, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you should know this. if you've known me for a while, you should know this. so, in case you didn't figure it out from everything i just wrote, I DON'T ASK GIRLS OUT!

some day, some day, some day.

2 comments:

eric said...

Josh, I ask because I know SOMEDAY that day will come... and when it does, maybe you won't mention it. So it's my duty to ask. Also, it's my duty to encourage you to GET OFF YOUR @$$ AND DO IT! Or not, maybe they'll just ask YOU out... cause you're not big and intimidating and lonely for hugs. (I'm not making fun of that, by the way... I miss them too).

Jacob said...

Don't bother, Josh. Don't listen to anybody on this topic. Except me, when I tell you not to listen to them. Listen to me then, but then stop listening altogether. Or something.