Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two quick posts in one night

I didn't plan to do this, but I'm listening to the Blazers game against the Pistons right now, and I couldn't help it. I'm also watching the game cast, and it's ahead of the radio broadcast. This made me think about switching over. The reason I don't? The Blazers are playing great basketball right now, and it is way too exciting listening to the crowd go nuts as the announcers tell me what I know already happened. Some quick in-game notes:
  1. Jarrett Jack is fantastic for this team off the bench. It's great.

  2. Przybilla is great. He's one-for-one from the floor and two-for-two from the line so far, to go with six rebounds and one block. Oh yeah, it's only the second quarter, with five minutes left. And he just set another huge pick. I love it.

  3. Rasheed Wallace is great, and I still love him.

That's it, time to go home soon and watch HOUSE, M.D.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

I'm glad that Portland is playing well just because that means you are excited about the NBA again.

Ek said...

I agree with Lew. By the way guys, wake me up when the Bulls start their annual December/January run; I can't stand watching them right now.