Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not my vidas...

I have to go to class in a few minutes, but I needed to at least link to this and make a quick note. At the Daily Dime on ESPN.com they did a 10 Greatest Centers Ever list. I was a little disappointed that Arvydas Sabonis didn't make it, but he was actually the second guy left off the list. The Sports Guy gave his reasons for not participating, and I think it raises some good issues. Of course I'm biased, since Sabonis is my favorite basketball player ever, but if I had to pick one guy to build around (with health and age not a factor) I would probably pick him, even over Walton. One other note: since Malone was technically a Blazer for a little while, we could have potentially had three guys make that list. That's pretty ridiculous. I'll hopefully write some more about Sabonis when my computer is back, which should be soon since the box is coming in tomorrow.

No comments: