Monday, January 23, 2006

K.U. Leuven

So all three professors are on board for writing recommendations, which is a fantastic place for me to be on the road to possible graduate study in Belgium. Now all I need to do is work on a previous paper that I might be able to turn into something good, get some personal information/goals to the professors so they can write strong letters, and talk to Shane enough to decide if I'm really serious about this. But still, I'm very excited that all three professors are on board, that was the most important thing for me in this part of the process.

On a different note: I ran (and walked, I'm way out of shape) today, and it was the first time in a while I've really worked out. Importance: as much as I want to work out because it's good for me, the hedonistic reason will probably beat out the healthy reason, because I love endorphins. (I just re-read the article "Moral Saints" by Susan Wolf, so I don't think this is a bad thing at the moment.)

No comments: